- Measuring gauge for measuring the effective rim diameter up to the nipple seat = ERD (effectiv rim diameter)
- Through the screwed nipples, the actual length is determined to the end of the nipple.
- This was previously not possible with this precision, there was no measuring tool for it.
- Many rims are without specifying the effective inside diameter for calculating the spoke length.
- As manufacturer specifications are sometimes inaccurate, or up to 2 mm manufacturing tolerances occur, the professional tool is a “must” for professional wheel.
- The assessment with the meter measure has an end. Precisely comprehensible values also for inside nipple seats.
- Universally suitable for all rims up to 90 mm rim height (except UST rims = tubeless with nipple holder)
- Measurable range Rim diameter 0 cm to 71 cm
- Robust workshop execution